Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love for the sake of Allah

Just a small group of the people I love
To love someone for the sake of Alla (SWT) is a felling that can never be explained by words. To love someone for the sake of Allah (SWT) is not a charity work. To be able to love just one person for the sake of Allah (SWT) is such a great blessing from Allah that can never be replaced by anything in the world. I Thank Allah (SWT) for blessing me with the ability to love not just one, not just ten, not even twenty, but even more than twenty people for His sake, alhamd lel Allah. In a miserable attempt to show how much I love these people, I have wrote my first poem ever. I hope you enjoy it.

I am in love
I am insanely in love
I am insanely in love with 17 girls
17 of the most beautiful, most thoughtful, and most modest girls
you think I am crazy
don't judge me yet
because I am in love with with 12 boys as well
12 of the most handsome, most kind, and most humble boys
If a day goes by
without me saying hi
to each and everyone of these girls and guys
I just start to cry
until the next day comes by
when I get to say hi
but never good bye
because the love that I have for these guys
is more than that which I have for my fries
I love you guys
for the sake of He who blessed us with fries
Allah subhanho wa ta'la

No comments:

Post a Comment