Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I am sorry

This was a sad attempt to fix a terrible poem wrote by the guys to the girls, in response to a beautiful poem written by Alex.

This is my apology
for that terrible melody
you know I can never give you a Jihadi heartin
even if you don't stand behind the curtin
when my boys are with us prayin
you know i will wake you up for fajr
and even remind you with the layalen a'shr
because I want to share with you that ajr
I promise to take you to do Hajj
yes I will take you to Maka
and we will make twaff around the Ka'ba
and make duaa to each grandma
that Allah will bless him with his heaven
after all He is the most givin
believe me, I would know because He has given
given you to me
so yes, I am so happy
Please don't ever say hi
don't even say goodbye
or else I will start to cry
I don't even want to hear hay
because all you have to say
is alsalam alikom wa rahmat Allah wa brakato
and please don't cut it in half
or else I will just start to laugh
because I want the whole blessing from you
before I die and turn blue

2 comments:

  1. awhh, I remember this. MashAllah it's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashallah this is very good brother Aly. I have no doubt this will fix the other poem!

    ReplyDelete