Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mother's Day

As promised here is a translation of my poem.
Mother, Mother, Oh my Mother
Oh my mother lets go
for today is your day
today I recite to you my poem
and wish for you a very happy day
for today is your day
eighteen years you have watched me grow and grow
you have watched me grow when I was a small child
you watched me grow when I was a handsome teenager
you raised me to grow and become a respectful man
so today I thank you many thanks
and ask Allah to help me become a man who is respectful, good to his parent, and thankful
today is your day my mother
we all are here to celebrate it
making duaa to Allah and saying
Oh Allah, have mercy on my parents as they have raised me when I was a child

2 comments:

  1. awhh this is beautiful aly, mashAllah. You are very blessed to have your mother and she is blessed to have you.

    ReplyDelete