Sunday, September 25, 2011

Does Love Exist?

I started writing this poem while I was going through some tough times but I didn't get to finish it, then when I got back to it my feelings were completely different so that is why it starts as kind of gloomy and ends with a sense of HOPE. I hope you guys like it.


Does Love Exist?
A question that spread in my mind just like the mist
Maybe it doesn’t exist
And maybe it just comes and goes just like a guest
But Allah knows best
And He said it does exist
So all I can do is wait for it to hit me just like the rest
But what exactly is it?
They say it is only describable by a poet
But a poet once said that you will always get burned by love
So I guess I better prepare my glove
And hope for when it hit me
It will be for a girl that can see
How much I truly love she

note: this is not the final version, it still needs some work, stay tone for the new and improved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment